- Total $0.00
Note: now the printer kit will come with power cable. But still not included the printing model part.
● This is original frame version.
● Use as many original parts as possible (no need to change a new RAMBo cover nor change any cable, rods or firmware)
● Compatible with MK2, MK2s, MK2.5 and MK3
● The new MK52 Magnetic Heatbed holds a replaceable alloy spring steel sheet with a PEI surface. You can choose between two types of sheets - smooth PEI sheet (default option) and textured powder coated PEI.
● Use more aluminum and fewer printed parts (3D printed parts can crack and are less reliable)
● Use Openbuilds hardware:
● Single platform of multiple compatible hardware components
● V aSlot offer more options for printed parts and customization than T-Slot
● Open source with powerful community
● Easy to square and build
● Worldwide shipping plus several other stores sell these parts
● Other type of aluminum profiles can be supported thanks to parametric design (check Fusion 360 files)
● 3D printed parts designed using advanced techniques such as selective infill, clean vertical holes, sharp angle ...
● Open source by STL, STAP and Autodesk Fusion 360 files
● Z engines can be easily removed for maintenance
● Fix some dimensional errors of z-axis from Original Prusa i3
● New Y axis
Every kit is not including Printed parts,You can print it by the link:
Manual or Assembled steps: link
Build volume – 11,025 cm3 (25 x 21 x 21 cm or 9,84 x 8,3 x 8,3 in) X×Y×Z)
Integrated LCD and SD card controller (8GB included)
0.4mm nozzle (easily changeable) for 1.75 mm filament
Layer height from 0.05 mm
Automatic mesh bed leveling
Heatbed with cold corners compensation – for warpless 3D printing from any material
Automatic skew axes compensation
Hassle free PEI print surface - no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
Supported materials – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates...
Easy multicolor printing based on layer height
1 kg (2 lbs) silver PLA filament included
Kit box dimensions: 11 kg, 42×43×24 cm; 16.5×16.9×9.5 in (D×H×W)
Assembled printer box dimensions: 11 kg, 52×48×54 cm; 20.5×18.9×21 in (D×H×W)
Printer dimensions (without spool): 7 kg, 55×40×50 cm; 21.6x15.7x19.6 in (D×H×W)
Power consumption: PLA settings: 80W / ABS settings: 120W
one set Cloned Prusa i3 MK3S 3D Printer Full Kit